Saturday 4 April 2015

Red

Here is the last of the images from my shoot last summer. 

Looking back on these, I do really love the colours. I am quite proud I managed to make do in the shadows on such a sunny day! I had trouble with shadows on a models face just this week, but I will get to that in another post... 

It's surprising what you can achieve in the local Rose Park.

You will notice that in some of these there are plants/bushes in the foreground, that is another thing I like including in my images.











The last three are some of my absolute favourites from this shoot. I love how the lens flare went across the models neck as she had her hands up, talk about perfect.
Do you guys have any favourites? Let me know in the comments!

As always, thanks for reading, and you can keep a check on my more regular updates on my
facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment