Monday 4 August 2014

Long Grass Shoot

Another blog post about my last shoot. Although that was now a few months ago! But i have been away for a month on a cruise and visiting family back in the UK.

As I have said the weather was sooo hot in the end, we had really strong sun beaming down on us. So I had to try and use the sun to my advantage. We found this grassy area and i sat Sara in a speckled shady part under a tree, again with the sun behind her.

I loved using the lens flare in this shoot, I LOVE lens flare and i have never really used it before this shoot, but i really love the results. I know there are probably some people out there who say ewww lens flare, but hey, Sara and I both loved the results from this shoot!

Here are some more very summary photos:








I didn't like crouching in the long grass so much, because I don't want to get creepy crawleys on me, but at least this part of grass didn't have loads of stinging nettles like the next bit we decided to sit down in did! haha, more about that in my next blog post.

As always, check my facebook page for updates and unseen images!



No comments:

Post a Comment