Friday 12 April 2013

More from the Manor House

Here is another set from the Manor House shoot I did a while ago with Jenevieve Van-Veda Alt Model
As well as the stunning cream vintage outfit she brought, she made this amazing flapper inspired dress and accessories. 

The Manor house was perfect for this outfit too we couldn't wait to use the grand staircase as a backdrop. 

These images have some of the most post production work I have done on my images, but Jenevieve and I talked about making a particular look in this set that is inspired by vintage photographs. And I do think that we managed to accomplish this. 














I am still working on images of another two outfits from this shoot so I still have so much more to show. 

And also, as some of you may know already, I have now moved to Sweden! I really have no idea how long it will take to get to grips with things here, but I do want to get back into shooting. But some other things may come first now :( Although, I should have a photoshoot with a local(ish) band at some point!

Check out my page for more frequent updates


No comments:

Post a Comment