Wednesday 13 March 2013

Asylum: Latex

Another outfit from my trip to the abandoned asylum - Yuliya brought some lovely vintage style latex lingerie.
I was pleased as I love latex and haven't shot that much of it, yet.









I am really happy with the images from the room we did the latex in, the light just seemed so perfect and all the colours of the mold and broken brickwork stands out.

In the room with all the open doors we all felt quite creeped out. We wondered what all the little rooms were for and we came to the conclusion that they were patients rooms, i even found the name of a  patient still on the back of one of the doors...
Even though the sun was shining through the windows and it made it feel slightly warmer and the room was bright yellow, we still felt uncomfortable.







There will be one for post on this shoot with Yuliya's last outfit, and a room she found the most difficult to stay in...

Due to typical British weather one of my shoots from this week had been cancelled, but it has been rescheduled. I have quite a busy couple of weeks coming up, fitting in a few shoots before I move to Sweden on the 8th April.


No comments:

Post a Comment