Sunday 3 February 2013

Snow Theme

As we had some snow the other week, i wanted to get out in it for some photos.
I couldn't get anyone to model for me at that short notice, so i decided to throw on my white dress and hair falls and ask my other half to try and take a nice one of me for a change. 

Here is one i took of some leaves, sadly the snow had melted enough to not stay on trees and leaves by the day I decided to do this.  














Not bad at all! Here is one i took of him, he will hate me for putting this up but he doesn't have to know!


And some big news, i am moving to Sweden in April. So if you want a shoot, now is the time to get in touch.
I am planning a lot of them over the next month!
Check out my page to message me or email l.whittaker@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment