Monday 4 June 2012

Finally... nearly set up for shoots!

I have some very exciting news! I now have access to the amazing Dieselpunk Studios in Wickford - Essex for shoots!

This studio is now my base studio and I will be taking bookings for any kind of photo shoot you can think of! The studio is huge, there are 6 themed rooms, including a retro 1950s diner, a boudoir, dungeon and study! Also a fantastic newly built infinity curve.
There is a large dressing room, kitchen and bathroom. Free parking, located in Wickford Business Center - 5-10minute drive from Wickford Train Station.

Here are some shots I have done at Dieselpunk for an idea of the sets. 

The pink wall


With model Goldy Loxxx

The Diner


With Cherrie Mae


With Dolly Divine


With Dolly Divine


With Annie Andrews and Eliott Taylor


With Annie Andrews and Eliott Taylor


The Naughty Wall


With Goldy Loxxx

The Boudoir


With Dolly Divine


With Dolly Divine


The Tiki Bar (no longer there)


With Dolly Divine


With Dolly Divine


With Annie Andrews

The Study


With Annie Andrews


With Annie Andrews


With Annie Andrews and Eliott Taylor

Infinity Wall (with grey paper infront) 


With Cherrie Mae


With Stephanie Jay


With Goldy Loxxx


With Stephanie Jay

So as you can see, there is so much potential at this studio for many different ideas. 
I have only been there twice, and these photos are from those two times.

If you are interested in a pin up make over shoot, a family portrait, pet portrait - or anything else you have in mind just email me at l.whittaker@hotmail.com 

I will be updating my website with prices for shoots soon, but just email me with any questions you may have for the mean time. 

And don't forget, I am selling my pin up post card prints on my Facebook page and website (and mostly any other print on my websites are available for purchase) 





No comments:

Post a Comment