Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Exhibition Tomorrow

So I have been quite busy over the past few weeks, although I have slowed down on photo shoots I had to edit everything down and hand in my work, and actually handed in the last ever project for university! (scary!)

Tomorrow, my class and I are hosting our private view for our end of uni exhibition. We are all showing our final projects, so a lot of different stuff on show. 

And obviously I will be showing my pin up stuff that I have been working on all year! 

If you are reading this, and are local (Essex, UK) Please feel free to come along! The event page is here for all the info. 


Here is some of what to expect tomorrow from me....




I can't spoil you too much!

I look forward to showing my work after working on it since January, I feel I have come a very long way in a short amount of time. 

And I hope to see lots of people there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment