Tuesday 27 March 2012

Rockabilly, Burlesque and Nurse Shoot

Another shoot from last week, with Lucretia Lavena. I really love this first outfit, more of a casual bikini beach feel with some sunglasses, suits the weather at the moment.



All change!
Another favourite theme of mine, nautical.



All change!
Burlesque. Equipped with feather fan, latex garter belt and pasties.




All change!
Nurse outfit.



Even though we got stuck in traffic on the way to the studio and turned up ten minutes before we were meant to leave the studio, we got a lot done. As it was in my uni we stayed and waited until someone knocked on the door and told us to leave, but no one did so we did what we wanted to do.

As always, see the rest on my facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was pretty enough to be a model for you- I love all the photos you take. But im stupidly unphotogenic.
    X
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone can be photogenic, i don't really believe that people aren't. I thought it about myself and then my friend from my class took photos of me and wow I look bloody amazing! And I have been reading your blog, and assuming the pictures are of you, you are stunning! When I have my own studio, you should come and get something done! x

      Delete