Monday 19 March 2012

Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Here are some more finished images from the shoot I did with Georgina from her blog Fuller Figure Fuller Bust.

She is a beautiful woman and I am glad I asked her and that she said yes to modelling, considering she hadn't done much modelling before she did an amazing job.

It is nice to use what people seem to be calling "real girls" rather than your usual run of the mill glamour models that you see everywhere, and the feedback is almost overwhelming for this set of images.

All the dresses she is wearing are from Pinup Girl Clothing who make lovely, well made clothing that actually fits you. Check them out.






I will be editing images for a few days straight to get this shoot finished, as I have two more coming up this week. Oh and my favourite lens is away getting fixed :( So that's always helpful.

Oh yeah, I really hate dirty studio floors -_____-

No comments:

Post a Comment